|RFx ID :
|Tender Name :
|P2023-34 HDC Building Services Maintenance and Renewals 2024-2027
|Reference # :
|Open Date :
|Thursday, 19 October 2023 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)
|Close Date :
|Wednesday, 6 December 2023 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)
|Department/Business Unit :
|Assets - Building Services
|Tender Type :
|Request for Tenders (RFT)
|Tender Coverage :
|Sole Agency [?]
|Exemption Reason :
|Required Pre-qualifications :
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :
|Agency Address :
Request for Tender - P2023-34 Hastings District Council Building Services Maintenance and Renewals 2024-2027
The scope of the work for this contract includes but is not limited to the key items of work as listed below and in accordance with this Request for Tender (RFT):
· The management of the Building Warrants of Fitness in Council’s building listed in schedule B to ensure all BWOF’s are complaint and current.
· Management of IQP certificates to ensure BWOF are issued and renewed in a timely manner and sent to HDC before the due by date.
· The setting up and management of the day-to-day preventative maintenance of compliance item and other system as listed in the list of buildings in Schedule B, including providing written monthly reports on the work done.
· Attending to non-scheduled maintenance call outs both in normal operating hour and after hours. Including fire alarm callout etc.
· Submitting renewed BWOF to the Hastings District Council Building Compliance Department before the renewal date.
· Undertaking condition inspection and providing a written report on all specified equipment and system that form the -Building Services items in the buildings in Schedule B every 2 years.
· Providing expert advice on the building services items within the listed buildings as and when required.
· The management and maintenance of all portable hand help fire extinguisher
Tender documents are available from the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) www.gets.govt.nz. Any enquiries about this contract must be made via www.gets.govt.nz.
QUESTIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH GETS ONLY
PROPOSALS AND RESPONSES MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY THROUGH GETS
Please use the Response form(s) provided.
Tenders close at 3pm Wednesday 6th December 2023 and must be submitted electronically via GETS.
The TOTAL submitted file size must not exceed 50MB, regardless of the number of files submitted.
Price and non-price files should be uploaded as separate files and clearly marked as Pricing and Non-price.
Please allow sufficient time to upload your submission to GETS. For more information and help about submitting electronic responses please refer to the policies and information section on the GETS website https://www.gets.govt.nz/ExternalIndex.htm
This tender has been awarded.