|RFx ID :||25753799|
|Tender Name :||Hastings District Council – Heretaunga House Deconstruction|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Q2 2022|
|Indicative RFx Release Date :||Q3 2022 [?]|
|Department/Business Unit :||Corporate|
|Tender Type :||Future Procurement Opportunity (FPO)|
|Project Status :||Initial development [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Hastings District Council (HDC) is seeking suitably qualified organisations for the deconstruction, removal and site levelling of HDC owned Heretaunga House located at 300 Lyndon Road East, Hastings. Please see attachment for more details.
We anticipate that the successful supplier(s) will:
1. Hold Site Wise Green accreditation or equivalent.
2. Have demonstrable experience and track record of projects of similar size/scale and complexity.
3. Have in-house or sub-contracted asbestos certified service provision.
4. Provide an appropriate level of contract works, public liability, professional indemnity, third party motor vehicle, and contractors plant and equipment insurance.
5. Comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, that it has appropriate policies and procedures in place, and that its personnel are appropriately trained and qualified to provide the services.
6. Comply with and demonstrate compliance with all relevant standards, laws, regulations, codes of practice, and requirements.
7. Work cost effectively, ensuring a priority on outcomes over process to deliver maximum value for rate payers.
8. Support HDC’s broader outcomes objectives around the environment, boosting construction sector skills development and supporting the local Hawkes Bay economy.
This is a Future Procurement Opportunity (FPO). A FPO has replaced the Annual Procurement Plan information previously available to suppliers on MBIE’s website. A FPO is an alert to suppliers of potential upcoming procurement activity. It does not represent a commitment to procure but provides an indication to the market about the potential future activity.
Suppliers can subscribe to this FPO. Hastings District Council may use this supplier list to learn of potential respondents. If an RFP is released, the FPO will be linked to the RFP. If an open tender process is to be used, those suppliers who have subscribed to the FPO will get automatically notified of the RFP being released. If a closed tender process is to be used, suppliers will be invited directly to participate.
In response to this FPO, we are keen to understand the capacity loading of the industry. Please email email@example.com to express your interest in the FPO by 17 June 2022 and advise your current capacity loading plus forecast over the next 12 months. Questions may also be directed to the point of contact.