|RFx ID :||22616294|
|Tender Name :||CON2020039 Russell Street Bus Shelter Screen|
|Reference # :||CON2020039|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 5 May 2020 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 27 May 2020 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Assets - Parks & Property|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries are to be sent through GETS
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
CON2020039 Russell street Bus Shelter Screen
The scope of the work for this contract includes but is not limited to the key items of work as listed below and in accordance with this Request for Quotation (RFQ):
• Demolition and excavation
• Installation of Timber posts (H5PL8 Prolam)
• Concrete and Form work
• Manufacturing/Installation of purpose made brackets for foundation to post connection
• Installation of Glass screen as per Architectural plans
• Installation of Manifestations to glass screen (design not yet known)
• Associated site works as shown on the architectural plans
• Temporary bus shelter construction (scaffold and wrap)
• Remediation of any damage caused to the existing building, Landscaping or paving
Tender documents are available from the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) www.gets.govt.nz.
Questions close at 3 pm Thursday 21 May 2020 and any enquiries about this contract must be made via www.gets.govt.nz RFx ID 22616294
Tenders close at 3pm Wednesday 27 May 2020 and must be submitted electronically via GETS.
Please allow sufficient time to upload your submission to GETS. For more information and help about submitting electronic responses please refer to the policies and information section on the GETS website https://www.gets.govt.nz/ExternalIndex.htm
The TOTAL submitted file size must not exceed 50MB, regardless of the number of files submitted.
Price and non-price files should be uploaded as separate files and clearly marked as Pricing and Non-price as per tender document section 107.1.