|RFx ID :||22596009|
|Tender Name :||CON2020010 Frimley Park Water Treatment Plant and Reservoir Pipelines|
|Reference # :||CON2020010|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 30 April 2020 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 3 June 2020 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Assets - Water Services|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
(06) 871 5000 ext: 5400
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
REQUEST FOR TENDER
CON2020010 – Frimley Park Water Treatment Plant and Reservoir - Pipelines
Tenders are requested for the above contract which involves the supply and installation of new pipework, valves and fittings associated with water supply pipework in Frimley Park, Frimley Road and Hapuku Street for the Hastings District Council.
Pipelines will comprise:
1. DN800 PE100 PN12.5 treated water supply pipe from the boundary of Frimley Water Treatment Plant, through Frimley Park to Frimley Road (approximately 100m long)
2. DN500 & DN560 PE100 PN12.5 raw water supply pipes through Frimley Park, in shared trench with treated water main described above.
3. DN500 & DN560 PE100 PN12.5 raw water supply pipes and treated water main in berm along Frimley Road, in shared trench (approximately 300m long).
4. DN560 PE100 PN12.5 treated water supply pipe in Frimley Road, between Nottingley Road and no. 300 Frimley Rd (approximately 250m long)
5. DN630 PE100 PN12.5 treated water supply pipe in Frimley Rd & Hapuku Street, between no. 300 Frimley Rd, around the corner into Hapuku St, and terminating at Omahu Road (approximately 450m long).
6. Tee connections of Items 4 & 5 respectively to the existing water distribution network
7. Associated valves and fitting and reinstatement.
***This work is being tendered as a Class 1 tender under Hastings District Council’s system for prequalified tenders. This tender has been categorised as Water Works Complex Complex A.
Only Tenderers, who are prequalified to the above classification level, or higher, may submit a tender for this work. A copy of the prequalified Contractor list is available on request.
Tender documents are available from the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) www.gets.govt.nz. Any enquiries about this contract must be made via www.gets.govt.nz.
Tenders close at 3pm Wednesday 3 June 2020 and must be submitted electronically via GETS
Please allow sufficient time to upload your submission to GETS. For more information and help about submitting electronic responses please refer to the policies and information section on the GETS website https://www.gets.govt.nz/ExternalIndex.htm
NB. Only tender submissions from pre-qualified tenderers in class 1 will be considered.