|RFx ID :||3935815|
|Tender Name :||Greater Wellington Regional Council Health and Safety Information Management System|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 1 September 2014 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 6 October 2014 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Greater Wellington Regional Council invites proposals for the provision of a new Health and Safety Management Information System (HASMIS).
GWRC is looking to replace its existing Health and Safety application with Services that support our Health and Safety Management System, including the effective integration of technologies with daily operational activities.
GWRC performs a diverse range of functions, and is responsible for regulating the use of the region’s natural resources. Activities include:
• Managing the state of the environment pest plant and animal threats;
• Protecting the region from flooding;
• Managing a network of regional parks;
• Help others to use the region’s natural resources appropriately and sustainability;
• Building, funding and maintaining public transport infrastructure;
• Maintaining navigational safety on the region’s harbours;
• Providing a 24-hour pollution response service;
• Working with land owners to prevent soil erosion; and
• Co-ordinating resources for regional emergency management and disaster recovery.
GWRC is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
All correspondence to be addressed to Graeme Burnett by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This tender had been awarded to Assura Software
This is an old tender and we are doing housekeeping to close out in GETS