|RFx ID :||22985436|
|Tender Name :||Advance Notice – Construction Services for Upper Hutt Station Car Park Remodelling and Featherston Station Car Park Extension|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 17 July 2020 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 31 July 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Greater Wellington Regional Council (GWRC) on behalf of Greater Wellington Rail Limited gives notice of its intension to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) from suitably qualified suppliers for the construction of two separate car park projects at railway stations. Both contracts are to provide additional parking spaces and provide other improvements for the benefit of train passengers.
The objective it to engage a supplier or suppliers who:
• Have the capacity and resources to deliver the contracts on time, on budget and with a no surprises approach.
• Have a proven track record delivering civil engineering construction contracts.
• Can demonstrate company experience associated with street lighting installation.
• Have experienced staff holding appropriate qualifications and training.
• Have proactive Health & Safety and Quality managers, with safety at the forefront.
The works for both contracts includes:
• Site clearance and demolition
• Stormwater drainage and ducting for street lighting and CCTV
• New areas of car park construction
• Asphalt and chip seal surfacing
• Kerbing and footpaths
• Street lighting
• Signs and car park markings
The contract for Featherston is a fixed term of 75 working days, and the contract for Upper Hutt is a fixed term of 50 working days.
The RFP is due to be released by or on 31 July 2020.
Please do NOT reply to this notice, but if you have questions before the RFP is issued, please contact GWRC via Umma.firstname.lastname@example.org
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Friday, 31 July 2020 7:22 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)