|RFx ID :||22365640|
|Tender Name :||Flood Risk Management Programme-Flood Awareness|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 26 February 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 20 March 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Greater Wellington Regional Council (GWRC) is seeking Request for Proposals (RFP) from suitably qualified providers who want to work with GWRC and the Wellington Emergency Management Office (WREMO) to deliver its Flood Awareness Services under the Flood Risk Management (FRM) programme.
The FRM programme consists of three projects; Flood Awareness, Flood Response and Flood Warning. The aim of this programme is to improve GWRC & WREMOs ability to proactively respond to flood events through aligned response procedures, predictive forecast modelling and community awareness material.
This RFP is for the last three FRM projects : Flood Awareness
The other two (Response and Warning) has been tendered and awarded.
The objectives of the services required are to;
• Confirm the key stages pertinent to a flood event and identify the key messages for each stage.
• Identify communication and awareness raising options for use with communities, businesses and other key stakeholders.
• Develop a communications and engagement strategy in conjunction with GWRC and WREMO to be used to raise flood awareness.
• Develop concepts for communication material including a ‘One-stop Shop’ website for the presentation of flood information, and a software application making information available to the public with warning and response information
The Scope is to provide the following services;
• Project Management
• Workshop facilitation
• Process Development
• Stakeholder management
• Graphic Design
• Web Design
• Web app design/development/use of already available from others
• Comms and engagement plan
• Flood awareness collateral
• One-stop shop website ‘concept’ design.
Note: GWRC issued an Advance Notice on 13 August 2019 relating to this RFP.
Proposals must be submitted electronically through the GETS website.
Questions can be directed to GWRC via firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Wellington Regional Council (GWRC) is pleased to announce, the contract for the Flood Awareness tender has been awarded to Tonkin and Taylor Limited.
Further Award Information:
Type of procurement process: open competitive Request for Proposals (RFP).