|RFx ID :||21547639|
|Tender Name :||Wellington Regional Transport Analytical Tools|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 9 September 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 14 October 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Soft copies only|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Professional Services contract to update the Wellington Regional Transport Analytical Tools.
These tools – Wellington Transport Strategy Model (WTSM) and Wellington Public Transport Model (WPTM) - are jointly owned by the NZ Transport Agency and Greater Wellington Regional Council and support transport analysis that is used to inform decision making within the region.
The transport environment is continuously evolving, requiring analytical tools that have the functionality and flexibility to support planning and decision making.
This project provides an exciting opportunity to update the regional transport analytical tools to ensure they have the functionality and flexibility to be used with confidence for transport planning within the Wellington Region.
We will be looking for a consultant team with the following attributes to assist with this project:
• a strong track record and broad range of experience in strategic modelling, particularly using the EMME software platform
• the ability to deliver on a methodology that balances innovation, risk and complexity
• the skills to develop tools that have the functionality to support current challenges and the flexibility to adapt to future challenges
• local presence, a strong New Zealand base and international expertise
• a willingness to work in an open, honest and collaborative manner
• the desire to build capability within the client team and across the sector
Please do not reply to this notice please contact GWRC via Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.