|RFx ID :||20215446|
|Tender Name :||Greater Wellington Regional Council Masterton Office Accommodation|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 1 October 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 19 October 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
David McHattie - LJ Hooker Masterton - email firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike Laven - Colliers International - email email@example.com
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||NA|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
GWRC is looking to establish a new office of circa 1,600sm that reflects its role as regional manager of the environment and land and provides a strong connection to the land and rural community.
It wants to receive proposals from landlords and developers of existing or proposed office buildings in Masterton which meet the broad criteria set out in the FRI. As GWRC owns its premises at 24-34 Chapel Street Masterton, it would also be interested in receiving proposals to redevelop the property.
LJ Hooker and Colliers International have been appointed to coordinate and source options and to be the point of contact for this office accommodation requirement.
Any Landlord, Developer or Landowner who has the ability to provide office space to meet the following criteria should contact us for a copy of the RFI:
* Central Masterton (fringe CBD) location preferred but peripheral locations will be considered if compelling
* Circa 1600m2 depending on size and efficiency of floor plates and layout
* Minimum IL2 rated building providing 100% NBS
* Ready for occupancy from 1 October 2020 to no later than 1 April 2021
* Circa 35 onsite parks, plus bike parks and e-bike/ e-vehicle charging
* Easy access by staff and visitors for major arterial routes and public transport
* New build or upgrade existing buildings meeting the requirements will be considered
A copy of the RFI can be obtained from Colliers International or LJ Hooker upon receipt of a written request.
Responses to the RFI are to be delivered to LJ Hooker Masterton by no later than 4pm on 19th, October 2018