|RFx ID :||24116540|
|Tender Name :||Wigan Street Trunk Main Upgrade - Stage 2|
|Reference # :||GDC 2021-01|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 31 March 2021 8:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 7 May 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 195 7018
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
Following the February 2020 Floods, there were multiple collapses in the road above the DN1000 wastewater trunk main along Wigan Street (the pipeline). As a result of this event, the Council undertook an emergency project to renew 170m of the pipeline in 2020. However, the remaining 1.6km of this pipeline is in extremely poor condition requiring replacement in the short term. This project has been developed to address this problem.
The Scope of this contract is as described below:
• Upgrade ~DN1000mm concrete cast in-situ “egg shaped” Wastewater Trunk Main in Wigan Street, Gore.
• Renew DN150mm asbestos cement (AC) Watermain in Wigan Street, Gore.
Description of the Contract Works
The Contract Works shall comprise the works described within the various Tender Documents including without limitation:
• Supply and construction (replacement) of 800m DN900mm RCRRJ (microsilica) (or similar approved – through alternative tender submission) combined wastewater trunk main;
• Supply and construction of no. 6 DN1050mm RC MH risers, covers and lids;
• Construction of no. 1 DN1500mm RC MH, risers, cover and lid;
• Supply and construction (replacement) of no. 9 sumps/mud tanks incl. leads;
• Supply and construction (replacement) of no. 55 property laterals incl. rodding eye;
• Supply and construction of 980m DN180mm PE100 PN12.5 (SDR13.6) watermain;
• Supply and construction (replacement) of no. 55 property laterals incl. toby connection;
• Pavement and surfacing of trenched alignments through carriageway;
• Ancillary works; and
• Any associated road closures, diversions, or associated temporary works incl. over pumping.
The above list summarises work that is included in the contract. It is provided for general information only and is not necessarily a complete list of all the requirements.
The Contractor should note that descriptions of general and technical requirements above do not include numerous items of work, particularly minor items.