|RFx ID :||18747995|
|Tender Name :||Facilities Management Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 11 July 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 1 September 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
GPG FM Team
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Government Property Group’s (GPG) main role is to lead and assist agencies in meeting the goals set by Government for the efficient and effective management of the Crown estate. In addition to adopting the role of Functional Lead for Property, GPG undertakes the All-of-Government procurement function for all office accommodation and public interface property–related goods and services including Facilities Management Services.
The High level objectives for this procurement of Facilities Management Services include:
• Efficiency - create opportunities to leverage the Government’s collective buying power, minimising procurement exercises leading to efficiencies of time and cost for Agencies.
• Visibility - build visibility and understanding across Government purchasing of FMS, creating the opportunity to strategically manage property and associated budgets.
• Consistency – create consistent FM and property standards across Participating Agencies and the Government as a whole.
• Quality Data - collect quality information, data and cost reporting, providing the opportunity to build benchmarks and assist with creating strategic directions for Government property.
• Proactive Asset Management – develop proactive asset management practices and asset life cycle methodologies creating cost and time efficiencies, as well as more effective use of assets across Government.
All responses to this RFP must be received using the response workbook (MS Excel) provided and submitted through GETS. Please note that the response workbook uses macros - please enable the macros if you see a prompt.
Responses will not be accepted through any other channel and should be submitted by 12pm, Friday 1st September 2017.
This tender has been awarded to