|RFx ID :||19355782|
|Tender Name :||Executive Search Services Provider|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 5 January 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 1 February 2018 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Guardians is seeking a suitably qualified service provider to deliver an executive search service to assist with the search and selection of a new Chief Executive Officer. The Guardians manages a substantial fund, and the executive search provider that the Guardians requires will need to have the knowledge, expertise and experience to source high calibre Chief Executive candidates with deep and demonstrable experience in the financial services sector, locally or internationally.
To be considered eligible for this opportunity, the Guardians have important pre-qualifications that service providers must meet. Providers wishing to respond must have a proven record of undertaking local and international search and placement activities, including the following specific criteria:
- executive search and placement activities for at least two Chief Executive Officers in institutions with a similar pre-eminence and public profile as the Guardians within the last 3 years;
- experience in successfully placing C-Suite candidates in the New Zealand and/or Australian markets within the last 2 years;
- if New Zealand based, they have an international office and/or international affiliated partner;
- they can provide a satisfactory service guarantee; and
- they have a demonstrated process and ability to engage with the successful candidate following appointment.
Service Providers who fail to meet these pre-qualifications will not be considered eligible and should conclude that they will not benefit from submitting a proposal.