|RFx ID :||26239957|
|Tender Name :||Pricing Determination, Modelling & Complex Quoting Solution|
|Reference # :||GE-CT22-061|
|Open Date :||Monday, 29 August 2022 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 27 September 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Alicia.Lane@genesisenergy.co.nz|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
We are tasked with the selection and implementation of a solution that will assist us in automated and repeatable processes for commercial analysis and implementation of Products and Services, to enable reduced risk, improved flexibility, and speed to market.
What we want: Specifically, Genesis Energy Limited (Genesis) is seeking an 'out of the box' (OOTB) SaaS solution for the following:
• Energy and non-Energy Price Modelling and Determination for multiple Genesis brands (Genesis Energy, Frank Energy and Ecotricity)
• Internal sign off workflows to approve modelled prices
• Optionally, quoting of bespoke modelled prices to customers, including customer approval
• Deployment of Products and Pricing to Genesis and Third-Party applications
Price modelling and determination is mandatory for this piece of work. We are seeking a solution as currently our process is largely spreadsheet based and presents as high risk to the business.
We are looking for responses that demonstrate:
• High levels of automation across the pricing process
• Controls that mitigate risk across price change processes
• Ability to meet most, or all, of our desired business capabilities
• A solution that would allow flexibility and management of future market, business, or product price change
• A solution that is ‘out of the box’, is largely configurable and would require little or no customisation
• Proven capability to deliver the proposed solution
• Flexible integration and interoperability options that support integration with the rest of the Genesis technology landscape
• A genuine partnership approach to supporting us in the ongoing development of our business
What we don’t want: We are not seeking new build solutions.
If you believe you can fulfil this capability and experience within the Utilities/Energy sector - please email Alicia.Lane@genesisenergy.co.nz with information about your business and proposed solution.
If your organisation looks to meet the majority of the requirements, we will then release the Registration of Expression of Interest documents for you to review! Thank you.