|RFx ID :||22461558|
|Tender Name :||Genesis Energy - Billing and Core Capability Replacement Project|
|Reference # :||GE-CT20-035 - Project Rubiks|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 18 March 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 17 April 2020 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
‘Project Rubiks’ is tasked with the market research of solutions that will assist us in delivering core business capabilities that will enable us to drive business growth and customer centricity.
Specifically, Genesis Energy Limited (Genesis) is seeking to understand what off-the-shelf solutions are available in market in the following areas:
• Billing & Collections (mandatory)
• Product Management
• Sales Management
• Customer Management
• Meter Data Management
• Retail Market Interaction
These capabilities are critical for Genesis, but we recognise that the list is not exhaustive. If additional services are offered their benefit will be considered, however this is not our primary priority.
Billing & Collections is mandatory because the primary driver for this project is the end of life of our current billing system. The others are optional either because we have gaps there or they are not provided by the current billing system.
We want to understand the market for supporting solutions – with a preference for those that operate on a Software as a Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) model – and cost-effective solutions which will enable us to meet our objectives.
We are looking for responses that demonstrate:
• Ability to meet some or all of our desired business capabilities
• Alignment with our technology strategy and principles
• Industry leadership and additional features that we could take advantage of in the future
• Proven capability to deliver the proposed solution
• Flexible integration and interoperability options that support integration with the rest of the Genesis technology landscape
• A genuine partnership approach to supporting us in the ongoing development of our business
We are open to solutions that meet some or all of our needs, but any solution must meet our Billing & Collections needs as a minimum.
The intention is to shortlist Respondents from this Registration of Interest (ROI) and to invite these shortlisted Respondents to participate in a Request for Proposal (RFP) process later this year.
For more information please download the documentation.