|RFx ID :||20102358|
|Tender Name :||New Zealand Student Experience Survey (NZSXS)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 3 September 2018 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 21 September 2018 11:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Government recently released the ‘International Education Strategy, He Rautaki Mātauranga A Ao, 2018-2030. This is an ambitious roadmap for the entire international education sector over the coming twelve years. As Minister Hipkins, Minister of Education says, ‘At its best, International Education transforms lives’. One significant action informing this work will be the delivery of a robust measurement of student experience for international students.
What we need
• ENZ will commission the design and delivery of a customer experience measurement survey to gather the insights required to evaluate student experience across all education sectors and at different stages of the student journey; and provide insight on the impact of our work programmes and initiatives.
• The ENZ survey will measure the student experience across all education sectors and regions, enabling granular insights in to the overall international education sector in New Zealand.
• It will be designed to report on metrics ENZ is required to report on under the International Education Strategy 2018-2030 as it relates to Student Experience (Schedule One) and the International Student Wellbeing Strategy (Schedule Two).
• Broadly this will include the following:
1. Design of a customer experience research methodology
2. Execution of research nationally
3. Reporting and analysis