|RFx ID :||5226881|
|Tender Name :||Extended reserve manager role|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 14 October 2014 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 19 November 2014 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Stefan de Jong
04 460 8870
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This request for proposal for the new role of extended reserve manager is issued by the Electricity Authority.
The extended reserve manager will be a new market operations service provider, created as part of the new arrangements for extended reserve. The responsibilities of the extended reserve manager are to:
1. develop the methodology for selecting extended reserve
2. develop a tool for optimising the selection of assets to provide extended reserve
3. select assets to provide extended reserve, using the selection methodology and selection optimisation tool
Key dates to consider for the proposal are:
• deadline for questions is 4pm, 7 November 2014
• deadline for submission of proposals is 4pm, 19 November 2014
This tender has been administratively awarded.
The outcome of this tender is unknown as the Procurement Officer responsible for this tender is no longer responsible for or associated with the preceding tender.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com putting “GETS Award Notice” in the subject line.