|RFx ID :||26143593|
|Tender Name :||Delivering a National Strategic Cyber Risk Assessment for New Zealand|
|Reference # :||26143593|
|Open Date :||Monday, 8 August 2022 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 30 September 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Callum Thorpe, Principal Policy Advisor, National Cyber Policy Office, DPMC
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
DPMC is seeking a supplier who can deliver a national strategic cyber security risk assessment for New Zealand.
Please note that only suppliers that are members of the New Zealand All of Government (AoG) Consultancy Services Panel can submit a response to this RFP.
Understanding cyber security risks at a national level will help DPMC’s policy teams and decision makers better understand what the future holds for New Zealand. The assessment we wish to procure will build on the currently available data and existing research. The final product will:
• assess the scale, scope, and nature of strategic cyber security risks to New Zealand;
• set out which risks pose the gravest concern for New Zealand;
• inform policy agendas, and strategic objectives for agencies, and giving ministers and agencies a single comprehensive picture of the risk environment; and
• support investment advice and decisions by agencies.
The work needs to look at the impact of cyber security risks across multiple domains, not just the economic cost. Particular consideration needs to be given to the impact on iwi and Māori as well as to the effect on social capital such as the possibility of degrading social cohesion or increasing the digital divide.
The final product will consist of three pieces:
• a concise view of the cyber security risks facing New Zealand with an assessment of the consequence and urgency of action for the risks;
• a more fulsome breakdown of each risk; and
• a methodology product clearly setting out the methods and rationale behind the risk assessment.