|RFx ID :||24646086|
|Tender Name :||Proposed Digital Identity Infrastructure|
|Reference # :||DIA2021/009|
|Open Date :||Friday, 6 August 2021 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 20 August 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
027 203 1579
The Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Te Tari Taiwhenua, will be releasing a Request for Information (RFI) on Friday 20th of August seeking responses to the proposed digital identity infrastructure components identified as key building blocks for a new approach to digital identity, especially:
• Solutions that support organisations to make information they hold available in a reusable format
• Solutions that support end users to access information about themselves, manage that information and share information with service providers
• Solutions that support service providers to define their information requirements, support integration with end user solutions, and receive information
DIA will be seeking input on:
• approaches to achieve interoperability of solutions
• technical implementation considerations
• indicative solution pricing and charging models
The information collected will inform a business case and subsequent budget bid.
DIA will conduct a vendor briefing on Tuesday 24th August from 3:30 to 4:30pm to provide context for the RFI process.
This briefing will be held in person at 45 Pipitea St in Wellington and on Zoom. A recording of this briefing will be made available on GETS after the briefing for respondents who cannot attend.
Please REGISTER to attend the briefing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Proposed Digital Identity Infrastructure” by 11am Tuesday 24th August.
Please let us know if you will attend by Zoom or in person; if in person, please let us know who plans to attend (no more than 2 people per organisation please)
You can include questions you would like answered at the briefing; if we are not able to address all questions during the session then we will do so within the RFI itself or publish supplementary information via GETS.