|RFx ID :||23628477|
|Tender Name :||Marketplace panel of suppliers for Payroll Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 16 November 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 4 December 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
AoG Payroll Programme
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The purpose of this NOI is to inform the market that the Government Chief Digital Officer intends to invite applications from suppliers of Payroll and Payroll-related systems and associated professional services to become members of a panel of suppliers. Services listed on this panel will be able to be accessed by a wide range of government agencies across the public sector.
This panel will be established via the government digital Marketplace (https://marketplace.govt.nz/ ). Suppliers will be invited to submit applications under the following marketplace channels/Catalogues:
- Enterprise Payroll Software
- Managed Payroll Services
- Payroll Professional Services
We expect to open the Marketplace for applications, via GETS, in the week 30 November – 4 December 2020. The Marketplace will remain open to submit applications for the foreseeable future.
Attached to this notice are “final draft” copies of the information required as part of an application to join this Marketplace. Potential suppliers are encouraged to review this in detail and commence preparation of their application material. This includes:
1. Standing Invitation (draft): This document describes how the Marketplace works, and all the information required to complete the online application.
2. Application Questions (draft): MS Word version of the application questions contained in the Standing Invitation, for suppliers to use for preparation of their application.
3. Service Listing templates(draft): These MS Word/Excel documents are the templates for the service listings that will be made available to agencies who wish to procure services via the Marketplace.
This initiative is part of an overall mandate, working with the Public Service Commission and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment to improve government payroll systems.
1. There is a significant latent demand for services from this Marketplace panel. Suppliers are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible to have their services listed on the Marketplace
2. Due to specific time constraints some government agencies will need to release individual RFPs for their payroll-related services before the Marketplace panel can be established. The Department of Internal Affairs (corporate) is one of those agencies. Suppliers are encouraged to respond to these individual RFPs. To the extent possible these RFPs are expected to incorporate the all-of-government requirements to minimise the workload on suppliers.