|RFx ID :||19872605|
|Tender Name :||Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance Services|
|Reference # :||DIA/2017/12|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 3 July 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 31 August 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
The Department of Internal Affairs has issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) with a view to appoint a provider to deliver a leading Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance approach and potential project upgrades for the Department’s varied and complex HVAC requirements.
Specifically, we will be seeking the following:
* A pro-active maintenance methodology for HVAC plant and all services required to meet this methodology;
* Ongoing assessment services relating to our HVAC plant reliability;
* All services concerning the security of spare parts required for continuous operation;
* Services concerning the changes or upgrades, taking into account plant availability, life cycle cost and energy consumption; and
* Frequent inspection services concerning plant operation for early identification of upcoming defects.
DIA will be looking for credible providers who have the capability, experience and infrastructure to deliver sound HVAC maintenance services as well as providing potential HVAC upgrades. They will need to have a good track record in the management of HVAC maintenance as well as project upgrades.
The intention is for the selected provider to initially provide services to National Library and Archives New Zealand (Wellington) and to incorporate all other relevant DIA sites over time through a phased approach.
This tender has been awarded to