|RFx ID :||27127465|
|Tender Name :||Central Otago District Council Heat Pump & Ventilation Servicing, BWOF and Building Checks|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 21 March 2023 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 18 April 2023 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Central Otago District Council have a wide range of commercial and residential properties throughout the district. The commercial buildings contain a range of systems which require the servicing of air conditioning and ventilation systems, monthly checks, and compliance for BWOF’s. The residential properties require annual servicing of heat pumps, alongside availability to be able to attend to call-outs, often urgent in nature.
We are seeking suppliers that can demonstrate the following capacity:
• Quarterly servicing of air conditioning and ventilation systems throughout a range of Council buildings.
• Monthly checks of specified systems throughout Council buildings required for BWOF certification to be issued (such as building emergency warning systems and lights checks).
• Annual Issuance of BWOF certification for all Council buildings.
• Servicing 72 Council flats in 31 units in Cromwell, 23 units in Alexandra, 15 units in Roxburgh and 3 units in Clyde on an annual basis with strong communication with the Maintenance Officer and Tenants.
• Ability to provide call-out services in a timely matter. For residential locations the ability to respond to callouts and rectify within 24 hours. When urgent requests are made during work hours where adequate work time remains, after hours fees will not be applicable.
• To have relevant supplies available (full replaceable stock).
• Competent qualified tradespeople available for services and/or qualified tradespeople to actively supervise on site.
• Ability to service/maintain the current range of installed assets.
• Strong communication and schedules in place to allow appropriate notification.