|RFx ID :||23577198|
|Tender Name :||Legal Practice, Matter and Finance Management & Reporting System|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 9 November 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 9 December 2020 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
Crown Law is seeking proposals for a new Legal Practice Management System (PMS) that has functionality for time recording, client and matter management, general and trust accounting, budgeting and forecasting, and other related functionality for the management of a NZ government agency.
In selecting a new PMS, Crown Law is looking for a solution which is simple, robust, and reliable. Crown Law seeks to achieve the following objectives in introducing new software;
• real time information for lawyers, on their matters, at their fingertips;
• real time information for management on Crown Law, client, matter and counsel performance;
• a simple to use and robust general accounting system compliant with New Zealand legislation and generally accepted accounting principles;
• a simple to use and robust trust accounting system compliant with the New Zealand Law Society rules;
• reduced overall operating costs;
• improved efficiency for our staff;
• ability to accommodate different work types and practices including mobility options;
• improved resilience;
• confidentiality of client data; and
• integration with Crown Law’s document and records management applications.
The purpose of this RFP is to seek proposals from organisations whose software meets the criteria outlined in section 2 of this RFP and the attached spreadsheet. Based on the proposals we receive we will conduct a fair and extensive evaluation to select a provider.
We are not certain that a PMS will be able to meet all of our financial requirements, therefore we are concurrently running a separate RFP. This separate RFP seeks a solution to manage the financial, budgeting and reporting processes included in this RFP, we may select a stand-alone FMIS solution to be integrated with the legal practice modules of the successful respondent to this RFP. You will therefore be asked to provide some information about your integration technologies, methodology and experience. We will also consider responses to this RFP that only cover the Legal Practice functional areas.
This tender has been awarded.