|RFx ID :||25737536|
|Tender Name :||Te Tiriti Training|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 29 April 2022 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 18 May 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
CI Procurement Team
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This RFP relates to the purchase of Te Tiriti Training for Callaghan Innovation staff. A summary of our requirements is:
- A provider who can offer Te Tiriti courses for 60 people between now and the 30th of June. (We’re assuming 2 courses of 30 people per course, but we’re also open to more courses if you prefer fewer learners).
- A course that has learning objectives related to growing understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. And a bonus if your objectives also include a call to action beyond the course.
- High-quality learning materials and resources.
- The ability to provide your course virtually, so people from Tāmaki Makaurau, Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Ōtautahi, and across Aotearoa can join.
- A provider who lives our whakatauākī Rukuhia te wāhi ngaro, hei maunga tātai whetū.
This tender has been awarded.