|RFx ID :||21108130|
|Tender Name :||Callaghan Innovation Website Rebuild - Discovery Phase|
|Reference # :||201906-001|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 6 June 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 2 July 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Callaghan Innovation is seeking a provider to complete a detailed scoping for a redesign of the Callaghan Innovation website. We need a website that acts as a central digital presence, providing a sophisticated, integrated user experience that is aligned with our customer journey and strategic direction, and positions Callaghan Innovation as a digital leader. Our website should act as a "front door" to Callaghan Innovation's and our partners' services, directing users to relevant information, educational content and digital tools.
Our goal is to have a website that:
- reflects our ambition to be digital first and an online leader, and showcases our innovative intent
- reflects user-led design to deliver a customer experience consistent with our desired customer journeys, including supporting the delivery of innovation-enhancing services and online programmes
- has intelligent features (including AI/chatbot) to answer common questions and guide customers to find relevant information easily
- connects with other ecosystem platforms, internally and externally, including Scale-up NZ and our CRM
- is built upon fit-for-purpose and best practice infrastructure/platforms
- is optimised for social sharing, mobile platforms, digital service provision and digital marketing
The outputs from the Discovery Phase will be used by Callaghan Innovation to prepare a detailed business case for the website rebuild and inform design, delivery and project success measure.
It is important that the Discovery Phase outputs provide sufficient detail for a more detailed build and design with the expectation that this can be carried out through an Implementation Phase of this project.
If you are interested in responding to this opportunity, please respond to this RFP notice by the closing date.
This tender has been awarded.