|RFx ID :||24596279|
|Tender Name :||CDHB Riverside Central Wall Strengthening|
|Reference # :||KF20|
|Open Date :||Monday, 26 July 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 17 September 2021 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The CDHB is seeking a main contractor with live environment experience to deliver this project within an operational area of the Canterbury Health Board’s Riverside Central Building on the Christchurch Hospital Campus. This ROI relates to the procurement of a main contractor for the construction works. This procurement is part of the earthquake remedial/upgrade works to be undertaken. The work involves the strengthening of the Riverside Central Wall to a minimum of 34% IL3.
The project brief will include:
• Working in and around a live hospital environment.
• Structural strengthening to the building as designed by the Structural Engineer to achieve a minimum of 34% NBS (IL3).
• Majority of works undertaking within service riser (7 floors).
• Works within riser at each floor will require fixing 9 number SHS75x5 steel ties at each floor level with end plates bolted fixings to wall each end. Length of each tie roughly 2 metres.
• Minor steelwork at lift foyer.
• Some existing services will require movement to allow steel fixings, these may include high voltage power, ITS, water, and gasses.