|RFx ID :||22787696|
|Tender Name :||Hillmorton Food Services|
|Reference # :||KF03|
|Open Date :||Monday, 8 June 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 1 July 2020 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The CDHB is seeking a main contractor with live environment experience to deliver this project within an operational area of the Canterbury Health Board's Food Services Building on the Hillmorton Hospital Campus. The project brief will include:
• Working in and around a live food processing facility.
• Structural strengthening to the building as designed by the Structural Engineer to achieve 67% IL2.
• Seismic restraint of services.
• Further to the strengthening work there may be separable portions to the contract which may include
• Replace sun damaged timber cladding
• Painting of metal roof
• New membrane to flat roof
• Upgrade of electrical distribution boards
• Upgrade of refrigeration/cooler units
• Work on mechanical plant in the basement
We need a contractor who has the ability and skill to undertake a technical piece of work while ensuring the ongoing operation of a live kitchen environment. Of importance for this project will be the ability to achieve the core outcome of the project while maintaining high standards of health and safety and hygiene control. The contractor must be able to liaise with the people in the surrounding areas to ensure impacts are kept to a minimum and resolve issues quickly.