|RFx ID :||21261881|
|Tender Name :||LINACs and related equipment / software|
|Reference # :||19PROCDP024|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 17 July 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 30 August 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||45 Saint Asaph St|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
We, the Canterbury District Health Board, plan to release an RFP for Linear Accelerators (LINACs) and related equipment in early August 2019.
We anticipate that the equipment sought will include:
1) LINAC package: Includes LINAC, six degrees of freedom patient couch, respiratory gating package, stereotactic body immobilisation equipment. We plan to purchase two of these imminently, and potentially a third within a few years, from the successful supplier.
2) We also expect to purchase the following, either from the LINAC package supplier or from another supplier or suppliers:
• In-vivo dosimetry
• Patient QA software
• Linac QA software
• 1D water tank & 3D water tank
• Stereotactic dosimeter array
• Installation of the equipment
• Maintenance Services for the equipment
We will independently source any construction works required to our facility.
We will also request some specific items of equipment from Elekta and/or Varian, to fit with our current oncology facility.