|RFx ID :||20751668|
|Tender Name :||Purchase of Replacement Scrubs for Hospital Laundry Services|
|Reference # :||PROCRE18001|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 26 February 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 29 March 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Cluster [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Reception, Supply Department, Canterbury District Health Board, 211 Blenheim Road, Christchurch|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
What we need
This RFP is for the purchase of hospital scrubs replenishment and replacement products for Canterbury Linen Services and Allied Laundry Services.
What we don’t want
• Proposals for Scrubs rental and laundering services
• We do not want proposals from companies without the warehousing or the capital backing to hold at least three months stock
What’s important to us
• We are looking to form an agreement and long term working relationship with a credible supplier who can provide our specification, best pricing, and the complete range of scrubs requirements.
• We are looking for either manufacturers, wholesalers, or suppliers that can source products from the global markets.
• The supplier should have the ability to hold stock within their own warehousing until the demand is called upon.
• The supplier will be expected to work with agreed stock levels of key sizes.
• Once stock is ordered, the supplier must be able to deliver to the required laundry addresses within a reasonable and agreed time frame.
• Suppliers will be expected to hold stock until consumed. The various laundries within the alliance intend to pay for stock “when and as” ordered from the supplier.
• You should also be a credible and experienced company in the provision of bulk linen supply with proven track records.
Why should you bid?
Canterbury Linen Services and Allied Laundry are two of the largest hospital laundry services in New Zealand. This is a unique opportunity to establish a good working partnership and agreement with these organisations, and possibly the wider Linen Alliance Purchasing Group.