|RFx ID :||20330239|
|Tender Name :||Ashburton Hospital Maternity/ Outpatients Building Re-Wire|
|Reference # :||18PROCEE019|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 25 October 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 30 November 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The CDHB are upgrading the electrical components and wiring in the Maternity/Outpatients building from the sub main to all electrical fittings, light switches, plugs and GPOs. There are also room panels and switchboards. The CDHB require an electrical contractor to complete the electrical installation involving the work stated below.
Scope of Work:
• This scope is for the Maternity, Oak Grove, Outpatients, Endoscopy building rooms G001 to G085 (89 rooms) as per the attached drawing and the basement cabinet is in room B010.
• Supply and Install new sub Boards (4 of)
• Supply and install new sub main cables from main board in basement
• Run cables from each sub board to electrical fittings in each room
• Rewire and replace all lighting points and fixtures with new
• Re-wire and replace all existing power socket outlets
• New cables to be run in wall cavity where possible but otherwise in white capping.
• All sockets to be engraved or permanently labelled
• Electrical installation and testing as per AS/NZS 3003:2011, AS/NZS 3000/2007
• Test and certify all work
• Provide as-built plans