|RFx ID :||20238786|
|Tender Name :||Provision of Labour and Materials for Electrical Services|
|Reference # :||18PROCEE005|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 3 October 2018 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 7 November 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Syndicated Opportunity [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This procurement relates to the delivery of planned, reactive and minor project electrical services. Previously these have been provided by a South Island wide Agreement with one supplier. Going forward we wish to continue to have one supplier for Canterbury; South Canterbury; West Coast; and Nelson Marlborough.
The objective for this RFP is to explore the open market with a view to engage a supplier into a formal relationship with participating South Island DHB’s, based on the following criteria:
• The delivery of professional, competent electrical services that complies with the applicable specifications for the duration of the contract period and ensure robust (and consistent) contractual terms and conditions are implemented; and
• Provide a high standard electrical services that meet all DHB sites requirements.
The Successful Respondent will be asked to complete various electrical services tasks for the DHB sites that fit into the following job categories.
1. Planned Preventative Maintenance
2. Reactive Jobs
3. Minor Capital projects (no drawings required)
4. Minor Capital projects (documentation required)