|RFx ID :||19182555|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for Asbestos Roof Removal and Roof Replacement on Christchurch Hospital Parkside Building|
|Reference # :||17PROCEE012|
|Open Date :||Monday, 30 October 2017 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 1 December 2017 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Canterbury District Health Board, Tender Box, Reception, 211 Blenheim Rd, Christchurch|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Christchurch Public Hospital Parkside Building roof is currently protected by a Nuralite membrane (Asbestos based product) that is now degrading and allowing water leakage. Canterbury District Health Board (CDHB) is looking for a Contractor to remove the current membrane and rotting attached plywood and replace it with a suitable more robust modern product.
The Contract Works are:
• Start works at Block D;
• Erect scaffolding, safety netting, and dust protection tents;
• remove the current metal sheeting in order to remove the entire old membrane containing asbestos any attached plywood from Parkside flat roofs from Block D, B, C and potentially A and the surrounding gutters which also have asbestos content in them;
• replace with new plywood and a suitable more robust modern product flat roof membrane;
• replace the metal sheeting; and
• decontaminate the storm water pipes
Canterbury District Health Board (CDHB) has reviewed all responses in regards to the Asbestos Roof Removal and Roof Replacement. Due to budgetary constraints CDHB has made a decision not to proceed with the above Request for Proposal. This Notice to Tenderers is to inform you that a status of “no award” will be made to all Respondents who submitted under reference 17PROCEE012.
Please see Section 6: RFP Process, Terms and Conditions, Clause 6.23 a. ii. Buyers Additional Rights, “Despite any other provision in the RFP the Buyer may, on giving due notice to Respondents amend, suspend, cancel and/or re-issue the RFP, or any part of the RFP.”
We would like to thank the Respondents for the time they have taken to work through the process and for the time and effort they put into your submission.