|RFx ID :||20488291|
|Tender Name :||Contract No. 785 - Minor Bridge Repairs 2018/20|
|Reference # :||80510397-000100|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 28 November 2018 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 17 December 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||1 Rosebank Terrace, Balclutha 9230|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
On behalf of our client, Clutha District Council, we are inviting tenders from suitably experienced contractors for the construction of the above whole contract.
The extent of the work is described in this Request for Tender document and key items of work are:
• Construction of reinforced concrete footing at the base of bridge abutments
• Concrete lining of invert of Armco culverts
• Installation of rock rip rap protection
• Replacement of guardrail system
• Repair of steel components and concrete components
• Reinstatement of existing deck, sight rails, road furniture and traffic signs
• Reinstatement of bridge approaches, road surface and seal
• Realign river flow, scour hole / void, sealing pipe joints
Any enquiries concerning the documents should be submitted only to the undersigned in writing no later than five (5) working days before the closing date. Replies may be circulated to other prospective tenderers.
Tenders for the contract shall be prepared and submitted in accordance with the conditions of tendering.
Tenders close at 4:00 pm, Monday 17 December 2018 at the official tender box located in the foyer of the main office of Clutha District Council, 1 Rosebank Terrace, Balclutha.
It is intended that tender evaluation will be carried out using a Price Quality Method tender as defined in the RFT. The lowest priced or highest scoring or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.