|RFx ID :||23204276|
|Tender Name :||Youth Quake, One Stop Shop - Porirua|
|Reference # :||20200831|
|Open Date :||Monday, 31 August 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 18 September 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Advance Notice of ROI
“There is a new opportunity through Capital & Coast District Health board, to develop a Youth One Stop Shop (YOSS) for Porirua. This is the outcome of a co-design approach between CCDHB and rangatahi from Porirua. The co-design approach showed that the solution will:
• Encourage and enhance collaboration and partnership between the many health and social services in Porirua.
• Have youth-friendly teams who look and feel like rangatahi in Porirua and who understand, or have lived experience of, the challenges they face.
• Have a governance structure that has at least 50% representation by rangatahi and covers a range of perspectives in the community.
• Have a mix of GPs, nurses, social workers, mental health professionals and/or connection to others that will improve the health and wellbeing of rangatahi.
• Be culturally relevant, reflects the rangatahi from the Porirua community, and can respond appropriately to their health and wellbeing needs.
• Be highly confidential and keeps our rangatahi and their information safe.
• Have the ability to provide a whole-of-whānau approach, where requested and appropriate.
• Be accessible, flexible, and reaches those most in need of support including:
- Māori and Pacific rangatahi
- those living in the highest deprivation
- those living with disability
- those from refugees and migrants families
- the LGBTQI+ community.
• Be centrally located in Porirua City, but is able to ‘reach’ into Porirua East.
The procurement process will be a two stage process with an open ROI process followed by a closed RFP via Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS). The invitation to provide a response to the ROI will be uploaded on 21 September 2020.
Questions will be open during the ROI/RFP phase.