|RFx ID :||21613621|
|Tender Name :||Biplane & Fluoroscopy Upgrade Wellington Regional Hospital|
|Reference # :||WRHRAD1019|
|Open Date :||Monday, 16 September 2019 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 18 October 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||See RFP detail|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
All equipment in the Interventional Unit at Wellington Regional hospital is at or approaching end of life.
For any replacement program we need to ensure that there is no reduction in the current volume of Angiography or Fluoroscopy services in order to meet acute tertiary demand.
To achieve this CCDHB intends during this financial year (FY 19/20) to:
1) Redevelop the Radiology facility to enable the relocation of the fluoroscopy suite from its current location into a new location
2) Purchase and installation of a new Fluoroscopy unit within the new location
3) Redevelop the current Fluoroscopy site to accommodate a new Bi-Plane Angiography machine
4) Purchase and installation of a Bi-Plane angiography interventional machine
1. A new Fluoroscopy machine to be installed in the “new” location following construction and
2. A new Bi-plane Angiography machine to be installed in the refurbished current Fluoroscopy location
Suppliers are invited to tender for both or either of the required equipment items.