|RFx ID :||23469437|
|Tender Name :||CMUA Enabling Works –Site Decontamination including ACM pipe removal|
|Reference # :||23469437|
|Open Date :||Friday, 11 December 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 22 January 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Infrastructure|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Johan van den Heever
03 941 5560
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
The Council invites Tenderers to provide suggestions on how they might work with the Council to minimise costs and/or increase efficiency.
The Contract Works for this RFT shall include, but are not limited to:
• The excavation and disposal of contaminated soil from 13 ‘hotspots’ located within former building areas;
• The excavation and disposal of coal tar containing roading materials from the extent of Cashel Street that falls within the CMUA site;
• The removal of sub-surface asbestos cement (AC) pipework from within the extents of Cashel and Lichfield Streets that fall within the CMUA site;
• The safe and compliant handling and offsite disposal of hazardous materials;
• The removal of ancillary items along the roadways as noted in the Pricing Schedule and drawings provided; and
• Backfilling the excavation with site won material or imported AP65 material and generally compacting by way of track rolling. Shallow excavations may only require regrading of edge material. The Council’s Contaminated Land Specialist CLS will determine specific requirements.
Further details on the scope of works are provided in Section B – Scope, Specification and Drawings provided within this tender pack.