|RFx ID :||23421867|
|Tender Name :||Security Services|
|Reference # :||20/21-23421867|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 20 January 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 17 February 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Procurement & Contracts|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Council has a requirement for various categories of Security Services across our organisation.
We propose that the upcoming RFP for security services be broken into separate packages to be awarded to 2 or more suppliers to enable increased visibility of agreed service levels.
Suppliers are invited to bid on one or more individual packages in accordance with your companies experience and capacity.
The proposed separate packages are:
• Package 1 : Patrols for lockup and lockdown of Council parks and other council sites
• Package 2: Security Transport/Cash Collection
• Package 3: Security Patrols, Alarm Response, Afterhours Vehicle Release & Afterhours Towing Requests
• Package 4: Noise Control
• Freedom 5: Camping Monitoring and Enforcing Freedom Camping Bylaw 2015 Restrictions
• Package 6: All Static Guards including guard services at the Christchurch Art Gallery on a 24 hour basis.
The purpose of this RFP is to invite Prospective Suppliers to submit their Proposals for Security Services.