|RFx ID :||23115600|
|Tender Name :||Lancaster Park Stadium Redevelopment Construction of sports fields and ancillary works|
|Reference # :||23115600|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 12 November 2020 12:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 15 December 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Infrastructure|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Johan van den Heever
03 941 5560
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
The Contract Works comprise of three Phases of Work:
• Phase 1 (P1) – Site clearance, removal of foundations and paved areas, bulk fill, pitch build-up, drainage and topsoiling
• Phase 2 (P2) – Installation and connection of an automated irrigation system, including pump, pump shed and controller
• Phase 3 (P3) – Final trimming and shaping of topsoil, turf establishment and installation of a cricket block
• The works required to be undertaken include the developed and final design, consenting and construction of the new Lancaster Park Sports Field and ancillary works.
• The Respondent shall be responsible for the lodgement of all consents, permits, authorisations and approvals that relate to carrying out the Contract Works.
• The Respondent shall pay all fees, levies and charges in respect of the same including re-inspections. This includes, but is not limited to, the necessary Building Consent and any Resource Consent amendments required (the Client having already sought Resource Consent based on the Concept Design).
• The Respondent shall provide all required Consent and Construction drawing documentation and specifications, as well as any and all Producer Statements.
• The Respondent shall answer any RFI’s as issued by the Christchurch City Council as part of its regulatory function (as opposed to the Council as Principal to the Construction Contract) in processing of the consent.
• The successful Respondent shall report directly to the Engineers Representative. The successful Respondent shall directly contract all consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors necessary to deliver the scope of works.