|RFx ID :||23067369|
|Tender Name :||Commercial Lease of 380 Pettigrews Road "Kukupa Hostel"|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 2 September 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 30 September 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Commercial Lease of 380 Pettigrews Road Kukupa Lodge
Note: For the Purposes of this RFP the use of a building for residential purposes is considered commercial use.
The Council would like to receive your detailed commercial proposal on your intended use of the premises and the benefits this use will deliver to Council or/and the community. Your proposal would be evaluated according to the criteria detailed.
Potential use visions for this particular premises includes:
• A space which is well maintained, kept clean and tidy
• Open, inviting and accepting of visitors for two days of the year during Heritage Week
• A use that links to the former use of the building, the heritage values of the building , or a strong connection to Pigeon Bay, or the Port Hills, Canterbury
• A use that promotes the heritage or historic past of the building and or location
• A use that manages different uses/shared use methodologies
• A use that maximises the utilisation of the space on a regular ongoing basis
• A use that conserves the building and setting, The ICOMOS NZ Charter 2010 provides information on conservation practice.
Note that some of the above use cases only apply to commercial activity and others when the building is opened to the public i.e. open days.