|RFx ID :||22689856|
|Tender Name :||RFP for Road Roughness Survey (NAASRA) Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 3 September 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 25 September 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Caio Lopes - Senior Procurement Specialist
03 941 5163
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Council’s City Services Transport Unit is required to conduct a road roughness survey every year for the entire sealed road network owned by Christchurch City Council.
These Services were last procured by an open market RFP in 2017. The Council is again seeking competitive proposals for this work and will appoint a Supplier to provide a yearly Road Roughness survey until 2025 (maximum contract term including right of extension).
The successful Supplier will be required to provide the following information, but are not limited to:
• Identify the road section to be validated in the field for maintenance, renewal and rehabilitation.
• Run Treatment Selection Algorithm (TSA) analysis in Road Asset Maintenance Management (RAMM)
• Provide Network Reporting and Input to Asset Management Plan and Activity Management Plans.
• Set out Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Level of Service (LOS).
• Provide key inputs for dTIMS (Pavement Deterioration Model)
The purpose of this RFP is to invite Prospective Suppliers to submit their Proposals for provision of Road Roughness Survey (NAASRA) Services for Council owned sealed roads.
The objective of this RFP process is to obtain sufficiently detailed information from Prospective Suppliers of the Services about their respective organisations and their ability to provide the Services. This enables the Council to select and appoint a Supplier to provide the Services.