|RFx ID :||22689773|
|Tender Name :||RFT for Construction of Roto Kohatu Reserve Carpark|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 20 July 2020 12:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 17 August 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Infrastructure|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Caio Loopes - Senior Procurement Specialist
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The purpose of this RFT is to invite Tenderers to submit their Tenders for the construction of three car parks and access roads at Roto Kohatu Reserve. The first car park is a small 3 bay parking area with new paths to a toilet block by the Jet Ski area. The second car park is to upgrade the existing gravel car park and will be an asphalt finish with concrete kerbs and an open swale storm water system that will drain to ground and the lake. The third car park is on the main car parks exist road and will be an asphalt finish.
The objective of this RFT process is to obtain sufficiently detailed information from Tenderers about their respective organisations and their ability to provide the Contract Works. This enables the Council to select and appoint a Contractor to provide the Contract Works.
To align with our strategic aspirations, by awarding the contract to a Contractor, the Council intends to achieve:
• Award contract to a single Contractor with proven experience and track record in similar type of projects with environmental sensible areas.
• Select a Contractor with tailed methodology considering the location constraints, type of materials, key risks and hazards.
• Tenderers capable of submitting competitive offers that meet the Council’s scope of works and technical performance requirements, whilst delivering value added and sustainable outcomes.
• The Council understands whether further efficiency, effectiveness and which value added initiatives can be delivered by Tenderers.
• Procurement is in line with our procurement policy objectives, procurement manual and the Council’s LTP.
• A competitive, fair and reasonable tender process is followed that can deliver a value added proposal to the Council.