|RFx ID :||22548078|
|Tender Name :||RFP for Removal of Pontoon Removal at Naval Point|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 1 May 2020 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 27 May 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Caio Lopes - Senior Procurement Specialist
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Only electronic submissions are required for this tender|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The project main outcome will be to tidy up and remove the forma pontoons and materials from their current stockpile near Naval Point (Lyttelton) to a suitable disposal site. The stockpile consists of concrete with polystyrene bonded to it, loose concrete, loose polystyrene, old tyres (some with polystyrene in them) some timbers, old tarps and minor metal parts still affixed to concrete. Some green waste and soils have been stockpiled over the area, no plan at present to remove any soils or green waste.
Over the past months there has been issues were lumps of polystyrene has been seen in the local environment, it is possible that the polystyrene has been come from the pontoon structures as they breakdown. The project drivers are to develop a method that is safe and protects workers, the public and the environment. Maintaining environmental compliance will be a key to the success of the project.
The Prospective Contractor offer will include:
• A detailed method statement highlighting the points raised in the document as a minimum
• A SSSP with sufficient detail to highlight to the best of the Prospective Contractor’s ability at time of tender the risks and controls proposed.
• A programme detailed to allow monitoring and understanding of weekly tasks and key points in the work package.
• A list of any sub-contractors proposed
• A transport plan for moving materials and include local traffic management planning.
• A detailed lifting plan if the use of cranes or other lifting equipment is proposed.
• Details and CV of proposed site manager/supervisor
• Any other supporting documents for the tender