|RFx ID :||20668989|
|Tender Name :||Sydenham WS PS Suction Tank Work|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 10 December 2021 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 16 February 2022 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Infrastructure|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||14.9.i Secondary procurement|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Contract Works can generally be summarised as the following:
• Demolish the damaged suction tank at Sydenham Water Supply Pump Station
• Demolish the existing temporary suction tanks and pipework
• Construct a new 500m³ NDA stainless steel suction tank.
• Upgrade Well 6 to a pumped well
• Piping, ducting and stormwater work associated with the new suction tank.
This tender has been awarded.