|RFx ID :||20577015|
|Tender Name :||RFP for Provision of Partnership to deliver the Elite and U23 Road National Championships 2020-2023|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 9 January 2019 11:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 8 February 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Tender Box, Christchurch Civic Offices, 53 Hereford Street, Christchurch 8013|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The objective of this proposal is to:
• Identify an experienced event organiser who can successfully deliver the Elite & U23 Road National Championships to a high standard ensuring all Council, Cycling NZ and other stakeholder requirements
• Secure an event organiser with creative an innovative ideas to enhance the event and make it unique to Christchurch.
• Partner with an event organiser who has sound financial management event experience in order to create a sustainable event including the identification of third party income.
• Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are exceeded and risk registers implemented to a high standard.
• Create a course that not only showcases Christchurch but provides for a vibrant spectator experience along with leverage and legacy opportunities.
• Secure an event organiser that will work in partnership with the Christchurch City Council to deliver a comprehensive and enticing bid to Cycling New Zealand.
No Winner No wining responses/contract award as a result of this procurement exercise.