|RFx ID :||24792502|
|Tender Name :||CON000077 PT Bus Interchange Static Security Service Tender|
|Reference # :||CON000077|
|Open Date :||Friday, 10 September 2021 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 28 September 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||BOPRC Procurement|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
These are some of our requirements;
• Must have the capacity to supply the static guards as required and set out above, taking into account sick leave, COVID related time off, public holidays etc.
• The service is required all year, which is to include all statutory holidays. Coverage during the Christmas holiday period will also be expected and will be aligned with a specific Christmas bus timetable to be agreed.
• You are expected to ensure all employees are able to keep themselves safe from exposure to COVID-19. All workers will be expected to maintain good work and hygiene practices. It can’t be assumed that workers will just know how to do this. They need to have, or know where to get, official information.
• Static Security Guards must provide Daily reporting to direct line management.
• Weekly reports to be emailed through to Council by 2pm every Friday, for the current week (Council to provide reporting format and email address(s)).
• Any incidents or issues that are deemed by both Council and/or the Service Provider to be of a serious nature, are to be escalated through to both parties via telephone immediately. These are then to be followed up with a written incident report and placed within the daily on-site report.
• Regular monthly meetings to be held between Council and Service Provider.
• Security will work closely with Bay of Plenty Regional Council, Tauranga City Council and New Zealand Police.
We require the services to be undertaken at the following locations;
• Willow Street, Tauranga CBD
• Chadwick Road, Greerton
• Farm Street, Mount Maunganui
These locations may change due to circumstances beyond Council’s control, and when the environment warrants.
fFor more information please open the Tender document.