|RFx ID :||23945755|
|Tender Name :||2021 0089 Okareka Pipeline Upgrade|
|Reference # :||2021 0089|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 9 February 2021 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 26 February 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||BOPRC Procurement|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified civil construction contractors for the works as described in the Scope
The works involve the upgrade of the existing Lake Ōkāreka Outlet pipeline. This pipeline is the only outlet for
the lake and is also the surface water feed for the Waitangi Stream. The existing permanent pipeline is
undersized in terms of the newly consented discharge allowances.
- There is currently a 450mm-diamter temporary surface pipeline fed by additional pumping capacity
- The most upstream section (approximately 140m) of the pipeline has already been upgraded. This
contract will cover the remaining 290m of pipeline replacement.
- Approximately 200m of the on-site 450mm-diameter secondary pipeline will be built into the upgrade
(as a principal- supplied item).
- The remaining 90m will require supply and install of 365mm diameter PE100 pipe to a temporary
outlet at the Waitangi Stream.
- The reconstruction of the permanent Waitangi Outlet will not form part of the contract works.
- The pipeline alignment follows the ROW/access-way of a private property and crosses through a
second private property to the proposed outlet location.
Tenderer’s enquiries shall be raised with the Principal’s nominated Person as soon as possible, but not later
than five working days before the tender closing date. Where the Principal considers it necessary and/or
appropriate, they will endeavor to respond within 48 hours of receiving them.
It is the tenderer’s responsibility to ensure that the Nominated person has received any enquiry that they have
This contract is a measure and value contract ant the tender will be evaluated in accordance with Weighted