|RFx ID :||20560488|
|Tender Name :||TOI_RFP_Student Portal_1218|
|Reference # :||TOI_RFP_1218|
|Open Date :||Monday, 17 December 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 23 January 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology, formerly Bay of Plenty and Waiariki Polytechnics, is a leading tertiary provider in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. It has campuses in Rotorua, Tauranga, Whakatane, Taupo and Tokoroa.
A new student portal is needed to replace the current product to keep Toi Ohomai’s technology solutions suitable for the modern learning environment.
This RFP relates to the purchase of a student portal IT solution. The key outcomes that we want to achieve are:
1. End-User Experience: To provide an enhanced student experience that allows ease of navigation between student apps on multiple platforms including mobile.
2. Integration: To have integration between the student portal and others such as the Learning Management System (Moodle), Student Management System (EBS), room access system (Cardax), printing (Uniflow) and Office 365.
3. Future Proof: To provide a system that is flexible enough to incorporate current and future technological developments. E.g. chat bots, IOT.
4. Customisable: To provide a system with easily customisable features and branding to reflect our unique community.
5. Robust Systems and Support: To provide a system that has robust systems in place to protect people’s data and privacy.
The term of the contract is 3 years, with a maximum spend of $250,000 over the term of the contract.