|RFx ID :||19464018|
|Tender Name :||Wired and Wireless Network Refresh for Toi Ohomai|
|Reference # :||TOI_RFP_320_0218|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 21 February 2018 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 26 March 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07-571-0190 ext 8198
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Attention: Tender. B Block, Tenders Box Cashiers Office, 70 Windermere Drive, Poike 3112, Tauranga|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology (Toi Ohomai) is undertaking a procurement process for a Wired and Wireless Network (WWN) refresh.
We wish to examine the marketplace in order to find the best solution for Toi Ohomai.
The key outcomes that we want to achieve are:
1. Replace aging equipment: To provide an alternative for aged equipment in line with current lifespan.
2. Move towards a converged feature set: To have the potential for integration between the network and current applications/modules in place, which is compatible, has data visibility and desired features.
3. Apply security good practices: To provide a network which is resistant to attack and provide DR.
4. Leverage new Technology: To provide a network which we can easily leverage with changes in the technology sphere e.g. use of beacons and sensors
5. Future Proof the platform: To provide a network that is flexible enough to incorporate current and future technological developments.
6. Value: To provide a network which is valuable, has required bandwidth and density and provides centralised management over the entire network.
7. Capacity and capability for Respondent to deliver
No Winner Contract has been awarded to BTG/Extreme.