|RFx ID :||21801689|
|Tender Name :||Outsourced Colonoscopy Services RFI|
|Reference # :||BPDHB_2019-203|
|Open Date :||Friday, 18 October 2019 7:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 8 November 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
What we need
Bay of Plenty DHB is seeking to understand the number and type of suppliers in market who are interested and capable of supplying Outsourced Colonoscopy Services to the DHB.
This information will inform the DHB on which government procurement process is the right fit for sourcing the future Outsourced Colonoscopy Services contract.
This market research information is being sought before issuing a notice of procurement.
What’s important to us
Respondents to this Outsourced Colonoscopy Services RFI should be capable of:
• undertaking a minimum of 20 colonoscopies per month
• full patient booking and pre booking arrangements
• diagnostic endoscopic procedures as clinically indicated from patient referral
• diagnostic and/or treatment clinically indicated during the procedure, e.g. polyp removal
• procedures performed by vocationally registered Gastroenterologist/Surgeon
• procedure notes completion in the BOPDHB Provation Endoscopy software/data system
• provide clinical feedback to the referring clinician with regard to diagnostic outcome
• review and action as appropriate all pathology and histology resulting from the procedure
• appropriate patient recovery and nursing assistance post procedure
• patient advice post procedure on results of procedure and patient post procedure care
• meeting all associated costs within the agreed price per attendance
Submissions are requested from suppliers capable of and interested in supplying this service.
Bay of Plenty DHB is particularly interested in receiving responses from providers who have innovative approaches to service delivery.
A bit about us
The Bay of Plenty District Health Board (BOPDHB) is one of 20 DHBs in New Zealand, and one of five DHBs that make up the Midland region. We serve a population of 225,320 for the major population centres of Tauranga, Katikati, Te Puke, Whakatāne, Kawerau and Ōpōtiki.
Of this 225,320, 32% are under 25 and 25% identify as having Māori ethnicity, and like the national population, our population is ageing (currently 19% aged 65 or over, and forecast to reach 24% in 2026). Eighteen Iwi are located within our district.
This tender has been completed.
This was an RFI so no award required.
Completion date: Friday, 17 July 2020 6:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)