|RFx ID :||23653816|
|Tender Name :||Electricity Distribution Network - Outage Management System - Consultancy Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 19 November 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 9 December 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Alistair Harbrow - Progression Group
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Aurora Energy is not utilising the full capabilities of our PowerOn Fusion Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS). The partial implementation of features has restricted our ability to….
- Have operational visibility and oversite of faults on the entire network; service providers can have a high impact on customer experience
- Provide customers with outage information in-line with our peers
- Measure and hold service providers to fault response key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Vastly improve reliability reporting capabilities
- Understand the current state of the network and make this information available to the wider business
Expanding our use of the PowerOn Fusion ADMS by implementing the Outage Management module (OMS) will provide us with the ability to change the business and improve our performance in the following tactical priority areas, including…..
- Operational oversight and management
- Customer engagement
- Reporting and business insight
- Outage notification accuracy and efficiency
We are seeking an experienced consultant who can help us propose a future operational state which has the OMS informing our customers and ourselves of planned and unplanned outages as well as helping us monitor and continually improve our outage performance.
The scope of services and deliverables are outlined fully in the RFP Document.