|RFx ID :||26589523|
|Tender Name :||First and Final Leg initiatives SSBC|
|Reference # :||754-23-179-PS|
|Open Date :||Monday, 7 November 2022 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 29 November 2022 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
As New Zealand’s largest city, a region where a climate emergency has been declared, and a location where there is real potential to create significant mode shift, we consider it is crucial for Auckland to do an in-depth analysis of the key driving forces for the post-pandemic behaviour and barriers and gaps for using public transport and encourage mode shift through First and Final Leg initiatives.
• increase patronage on RTN services, relative to the rest of the network
• optimise existing and future capital investment around the RTN
• increase public transport trips to/from the RTN
• Increased active modes trips to/from the RTN
• Improved customer experience
• Explore innovative solutions to improve access to RTN stations
AT intends do go to market to seek proposals for a Single Stage Business Case (SSBC) for First and Final Leg solutions in Auckland.
This program sets out to explore the following areas:
• A stocktake of the current RTN stations, assess the post-pandemic community demand and travel behaviour change and identify gaps.
• Consideration of future RTN network development and identify any opportunities to improve access to these new sites
• Engage the post-pandemic mobility provider market.
• Develop customer value proposition and MCA model, Prioritise the short-, medium- and long-term options.
• Leverage the existing and future relevant infrastructure related business cases and planned improvements across network stations (aligned with RLTP investments).
• Inform future public transit policy development.
• Identify a delivery programme for First and Final Leg solutions across the Auckland Rapid Transit Network
• Develop evaluation plans, lessons learned and business cases for future investment.